Edenfantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Four Ear Bunny Vibe - Review #1


This was my very first assignment from EdenFantasys. I had gotten on the website in the first place because I googled online sextoy stores. Eden has free shipping on ANY order, yes, ANY. At the time this was awesome! That got rid of that about a year later or so. It became $4.95 and now is $5.95. Still amazing!

Well this little guy was my third toy ever. My first was a little finger vibe I got from Spencers and the second was a tiny little butt plug.

I remember being so excited to get the Four Ear Bunny Vibe. I came from it so quickly. I think that started my obsession with sex toys lol! Unfortunately, it is discontinued from EF now. Even though it is made of jelly, I think I'd still buy another one. It's like a rabbit vibe but only for the clit. I prefer clit stimulation above penetration, so this was perfect for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment