Edenfantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Spectra Gel Beaded Anal Vibrator: Review #4


"The Spectra Gel Beaded Anal Vibrator was a pain to use, but in the end, it delivered amazing results when used in combination with other toys. It was quite a hassle, however, and I wouldn't choose this toy over others because of that. For the price, it might be worth it though."
 
Published:
Pros: Soft material, easy to clean, low sound, non-intimidating size
Cons: Bad smell, flimsy tip, collects dust, looses vibration in upper half, can't be sterilized

This toy review has a funny story. I'm pretty sure that when this went to my parents house by accident, my dad repackaged it and sent it to me from his work. It came in a box that eden doesn't ship in and had a weird label. OOOOOOPSSSS!

To read the full review: Spectra Gel


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment